We use DPD for all of our orders. DPD deliver Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.30pm. Please ensure that someone is onsite to accept and sign for your delivery. If there is no signatory present DPD will not deliver the parcel.
For off shore and remote areas including Northern Ireland, Highlands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and Scottish Islands delivery may take 3-10 working days.
MAINLAND UNITED KINGDOM:
- 48 hours (Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm) for £6; FREE for orders over £50.
OFFSHORE UNITED KINGDOM:
- 3-5 working days (Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm) for £17.
- Offshore UK postcodes are BT, JE, GY, IM, TR21-25, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
- 3-5 working days (Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm) for £20.
- We can deliver worldwide and your shipping costs will be calculated at the checkout as costs will vary.
- All orders are shipped from the UK so import duties or taxes may apply. Please contact your local customs office for further information. If you don't pay the applicable duties and taxes and the item is returned to us, we will deduct any duties, taxes or fees incurred by us from your refund.
- Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. We aim to ship orders placed before 3pm GMT Monday to Friday on the same day however cannot guarantee this.
- Our courier partners may not be able to call you on arrival so please ensure that you provide a delivery address where the shipment can be received and signed for during business hours. The courier will try to deliver your order three times and should leave a calling card at each attempt.
- We’re unable to deliver on public holidays so please allow an extra working day.